Monday, December 07, 2009

2009 is gonna END soon...

last entry was on AUG 2009...

lost the interest and kick in blogging cos of Facebook... thinking to let the pictures and status updates to do their job... however i realise... is kind of a different feeling in terms of maintaining the blog... and pictures and status are at times... not the total truth...

impact of FBing.. is too much on one... especially ME... i dun deny tat i got hooked and i practically cant live without it... it became part of my daily routine and it seems to be a connection that i cant disconnect... things get a little out of hand and I came to realise that it too much... too taxing and it makes me abuse it... maybe it makes me became weaker... thinking that i could throw my temper... and let my demon do the job...

Quote from 500days of SUMMER...
Summer: "one day i woke up and i just knew it"
Tom: "knew what?"
Summer: "something which i wasnt sure with you..."

i came to accept and came to the terms that it was an experience that I wanted...

true feelings were put in... 100% true... I never lied.. and I thank you for all the honesty and truth... I do believe all that you said... that little soft spot in your heart that once belongs to me... we might have the ability to understand each other at times... and if we met at the right time frame.. we might have be the best of friend from 2 different worlds... I'm sorry if somehow or rather i said things that hurt you...

if it is still my call... you are still my friend...

like you said... i deserve someone better... there will be such a person who knows how to cherish me...

since you made your choice... i shall not insist... but cos feelings were true... pardon if i need some time to adjust...

for the last time.... thank you my dear...

all said and done...
time for me to settle the issues that are more urgent...
a job... my driving license... my zakka...

more entry coming up... stay tune...

smile...



No comments: