Had a super tiring wkend… slpt less than 10 hrs for the whole of my wkend..
Partially I was asking for it la.. cos Friday nite met out with my excolleagues… had dinner then we went clubbing… surprising the clubs now are not tat pack.. we went lunar 1st.. but couldn’t stand the band cos we hardly could understand wth they are singing.. after which we went to Tha Arena… cool.. still prefer Arena…
Came sat… NYPAW chronowerks2010… I was so tired… and things were like kinda unorganized… Apologies that I dint came fully prepared… and well.. things still went thru.. with little hipcups here and there.. no big problems… concert was a success… and we always love and hate the moving of instruments back to school.. though is tiring but I guess we all enjoyed the crappyness of ourselves at that pt of time which was almost 12am…
Sun… woke up 8.40… went out with jiejie,jiefu… had breakfast at coffeeclub, harbourfront.. then headed to GV Vivo for Movie
“ ONCE WE STEPPED INTO THE ADULT’S WOLRD, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK”…
Maybe I was too emotional… maybe I jus missed those days too much… knowing tat everything has changed makes me uncomfortable.. I no longer can rely on them cos they have their own partner of life and they have lots of other new friends and we all no longer shares the same time line… sumtimes it jus like parallel lines tat nv meets…
Well well well… so much so… I had a busy n tiring wkend.. resulting me so tired during work now.. haiz..
Typing blog makes me keep myself awake… cos I’m so worried tat I will fall aslp… hahaha…
Gd day everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment